The 2023 Indiana Sustainability and Resilience Conference, which will feature speakers, panels, exhibits, training and networking opportunities for Hoosier climate and resilience advocates, is Feb. 17 at the IUPUI Campus Center.
The annual conference brings together sustainability professionals, scholars and climate advocates to boost cross-sector collaboration, share best practices, and strengthen Indiana's climate and resilience network.
Breakout sessions will cover a range of sustainability and resilience topics, such as:
• the path to carbon neutrality in Indiana
• how every job can be a climate job
• research that is informing climate and resilience practices
• incorporating diversity, equity and inclusion into climate work
• how to write successful grants to fund sustainability projects
The event will also feature a keynote address from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Deputy Administrator Janet McCabe and a live performance from Indiana-based singer-songwriter Carrie Newcomer.
Registration is open and costs $50 for general admission and $25 for students.